- Oxygen sensor needs to be replaced: This can cause your vehicle to use a lot more gas than it needs to. In addition to that, the damaged sensors can damage spark plugs and the catalytic converter.
- The gas cap is damaged or missing.
- A bad catalytic converter: when this happens, your car may run at a higher temperature, you may experience reduced fuel economy and you may not pass an emissions test.
- It’s time to replace your Mass Airflow Sensor: this can damage our O2 sensor, spark plugs and catalytic converter and be the root of more costly repairs down the road.
- New spark plugs are needed: your car will perform poorly until they are replaced.
When your engine light comes on, or you find yourself experiencing any of the signs above, we highly recommend you to bring in your car to see our professionals as soon as possible. By using only genuine OEM parts, you can rest assured you are getting the best and longest lasting service possible.
Chevrolet uses special technology on all of their vehicles to help them perform at their best day in and day out. This is why it is particularly important to bring your car in to see our factory trained and certified professionals at Feldman Chevrolet of New Hudson for our check engine light diagnosis.
Feldman Chevrolet is the preferred by drivers around the New Hudson area for all their vehicle needs - from simple routine car maintenance to more serious repairs and services. Feldman Chevrolet makes it easy to get your car serviced with convenient weekday and Saturday hours, made to fit your busy schedule. We are happy to be the go-to certified dealer and service center for drivers in the Novi and Brighton areas as well.